Here is what you can expect when making use of the budget accommodation from Saldanha Self Catering:
1. Well equipped rooms – each room has a television set, fridge, essential eating utensils, table and chairs, bedding and towels.
2. Centrally situated – literally within 200m from all of the beach, the nearest bank, and a number of shops.
3. Lock-up parking provided – with ample space.
4. A restaurant/take-aways offering (among others) seafood on the premises – so you don’t even have to go far for a decent meal.
5. Car wash and mechanical workshop at the back of the complex.
6. Braai area.
7. Ample closet space in every room – in case you are planning an extended stay.
As you can see – at Saldanha Self Catering may have a budget accommodation price range, but it does actually offer all the basics usually required by travellers.